We are growing… Grow with us.
As a Broker in Charge (Managing Broker) with Only Way Realty, you will receive:
- Direct-mail postcards sent to agents in your area on a monthly basis
- E-mail marketing to all agents in your area on a monthly basis
- Agent support provided by Corporate
- Processing and maintenance of all records provided by Corporate
- Filing and storage of all transactions at Corporate to ensure compliance with Real Estate guidelines
- Bookkeeping managed by Corporate staff
- Ongoing training and support
Generate revenue from:
- Membership Overrides
- You will receive membership overrides for each agent that you sponsor and for any agents that are not directly sponsored by another agent.
- Transaction Profit Sharing
- You will receive a minimum of 60% of the net profits of all membership dues, transaction fees, and E&O fees received within your branch office. OWR’s split will be capped at a specific amount (based on the number of agents in your office).
- Title/Closing Attorney Profit Sharing
- You will also receive overrides for all fees received from affiliate Title Companies and Closing Attorneys for your agents’ activity.
Broker in Charge/Managing Broker must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a current Broker’s license
- Live within a ten mile proximity to the office location for any local offices
- Maintain an active membership in the local Board and MLS
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of residential real estate brokerage and a minimum of two years experience
- Have internet access and a general knowledge of computers and be familiar with basic computer programs, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and DropBox
- Have good communication and phone skills
- Provide any needed Real Estate related support to all agents under BIC
- State Broker must set up LLC or other entity
For a private interview…
Only Way Realty Corporate Information
Phone: (866) 977-8555
Fax: (407) 641-8969
Address: 3956 Town Center Blvd. Suite 269 Orlando, Florida 32837
or fill out our contact form